Microsoft School Transformation Program 2023 – Semester 2 registrations open now
Registrations are now open for the 2023 Microsoft School Transformation Program.
Microsoft School Transformation Program Semester 2, 2023
What is the School Transformation Program?
The Microsoft School Transformation Program is a free whole school professional learning program that sees school leaders, teachers, learning support teachers and IT professionals build their capacity to transform their school and support students using the technology they already have at their fingertips.
The Microsoft team of education experts will meet with your school, and through a series of online workshops, we will deliver a comprehensive professional learning experience aligned to the Microsoft Education Transformation Framework (ETF).
Where are you in your Digital Transformation Journey?
We realise that different schools will be at different stages of their Digital Transformation journey, so we are offering several different pathways within the Microsoft School Transformation Program (MSTP).
As part of the program, your school will commit to:
- A pre-program meeting with one of the Education Success Managers to ascertain your school’s current ICT climate in order to determine which pathway is best for your school and which workshops should be included in your personalised hybrid learning plan.
- A number of workshops aligned to the four areas of the ETF that will be provided in your school’s personalised hybrid learning workshop. You may be required to commit to some or all of the following workshops:
Leadership & Policy
School Leadership Workshop – A half-day workshop that will provide school leaders an overview of the Microsoft Education Transformation Framework as an effective guide for education to navigate the complexity of transformation, envision what’s possible and develop a strategy to achieve it.
Microsoft Teams Deployment Workshop – A half-day workshop that will guide your school towards deploying Microsoft Teams as a platform to streamline staff communication/collaboration and personalise student learning.
Teaching & Learning
Devices for Learning Workshop – A half-day workshop that will guide your school, step-by-step, on how to choose devices, then plan, implement, and manage a successful 1-to-1 learning program in your school.
Student Centred Learning with M365 – A number of differentiated workshops either half-day or full-day on how M365 including Microsoft Teams, OneNote, Forms, and other apps can help you empower ever learner.
IT Pros Workshop – A half-day workshop for IT-Pros designed for those who enable Microsoft technologies within your school to ensure your ICT environment is safe, secure, private, and your operations are optimised and sustainable.
Student & School Success
Microsoft Teacher Trainer Workshop – A full-day workshop creating professional learning experiences that help to upskill all staff and students across the school to use Microsoft technologies in and out of the classroom. This workshop is designed for middle-leaders and teachers who will work with the principal to plan and lead Microsoft technology-based professional learning within the school. This workshop has a project component to be carried out back at the school.
Inclusive Classroom Workshop – A half-day workshop for mainstream and support teachers, teachers’ aides, and those who support students with specific needs, that will provide a deep dive into the suite of Microsoft tools available to support students to improve literacy and language skills.
Additional on-demand workshops will be recommended to complement the live online workshops listed above.
- Upon completion of the Microsoft School Transformation program, you will be given the option to discuss next steps with an Education Success Manager and share your school’s transformation journey.
The School Transformation Program is designed to assist you in answering the following questions:
- Are our school leaders and teachers equipped to deliver high quality educational opportunities for each and every student in a rapidly-changing world?
- Are we best leveraging technology to make our school a more equitable and inclusive community?
- Are we getting the most out of our existing Microsoft 365 technologies?
This is a whole-school professional learning program, so it is recommended that you send a range of staff to workshops listed above rather than sending a few staff to all workshops.
Take the next step on your digital transformation journey. Applications are now open for Semester 2, 2023.